Accredited Short Courses
ALTI offers Accredited Short Courses for those wanting to increase their understanding and skills in a particular area.
This is an effective way to prepare for career advancement, and each course contributes towards a full qualification if you decide to pursue further training in the future. The below short courses are available. The courses are outlined below in the individual course links.
- BSBMED301 - Interpret and apply medical terminology appropriately
- HLTAID001 - Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- HLTAID003 - Provide first aid
- HLTHPS006 - Assist clients with medication HLTAID003 - Provide first aid
- HLTWHS002 - Follow Safe Work Practices for Direct Client Care
Accredited Skill Sets
Accredited Skill Sets are groups of skills, or units of competency, that enable students to meet industry or regulatory requirements, as part of a nationally endorsed training package.
The skill sets identified within training packages are formally recognised on a statement of attainment, which is awarded on successful completion of one or more units.
The below courses are included within Accredited Skill Sets. All skill sets have specific purposes, which are outlined below in the individual course links.
- CHCSS00070 Assist Clients with Medication Skill Set (Medication Management Course)
- CHCSS00105 Palliative Approach Skill Set - Provide Support