Amana Living Training Institute (ALTI) delivers a broad range of clinical and non-clinical training solutions for both businesses and individuals. Here are the key benefits to ALTI training:
- Our training programs have been developed in line with our extensive experience and expertise in the care sector.
- Our training materials are regularly reviewed and validated, and we consult regularly with the Amana Living Clinical Governance, Residential Care and Home Care teams, and with other major care providers, regulatory bodies and industry partners.
- ALTI teaching staff are all practising health care professionals.
- As a division of Amana Living, ALTI is able to provide hands-on practical training and work placements at our 13 residential care facilities.
- We know that many students need to juggle work and family commitments. We therefore offer flexible delivery methods to ensure you can meet those commitments while receiving quality training.
- Our Nationally Recognised Training courses are acknowledged by all Government organisations and private RTOs in Australia, meaning you can potentially work anywhere in Australia with your ALTI NRT qualification.