Know what you want to do but not how to get there? We've got you covered.
Kickstart your rewarding career in aged, disability or an allied health care setting with one of our practical, hands-on, job ready courses!
If you have a passion for working with those in need, and you want a job where you can help to make positive changes to the lives of others, a career in Health or Community services could be right for you. With a wide range of options including disability or aged care support, Care coordinator, allied health support roles, the care industry can offer you a challenging and rewarding career. These qualifications are also excellent pathways into further study or university.
Our accredited courses can help you achieve the next step in your career. Find your future career below, and the courses to make it happen.
Community Support Worker
- 52840WA Certificate II Introduction to Disability Care
- 52841WA Certificate II introduction to Aged Care
- CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support (Ageing), or
- CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support (Home and Community)
- CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support (Disability)
Home and Community Client Services Manager
- CHC42015 Certificate IV in Community Services, or
- CHC43015 Certificate IV in Ageing Support
Occupational Therapy/Physiotherapy Assistant
- HLT33015 Certificate III in Allied Health Assistance, or
- HLT43015 Certificate IV in Allied Health Assistance - OT or PT Specialisation
Learn more on our Occupations page.