AGED CARE CAREER & TRAINING INFORMATION SESSION
Kick-start a rewarding career in aged care today.
Attend an information session at the Amana Living Training Institute and you could take a step towards a job in one of Australia’s fastest growing sectors.
The information sessions are geared toward people interested in studying Certificates II, III, and IV in Aged Care, Home and Community Care, Disability Support and Allied Health. Attendees will gain an insight into an aged care career and what it is like to study with ALTI.
What: Aged Care Training Information Sessions
Dates: First Friday of every month
Time: 10am - 1pm approx
Where: Level 1, 1-9 Tanunda Drive Rivervale WA 6103
To register your interest in attending, please complete the form below or call us on
1300 492 703.
Please bring with you in case you decide to enrol:
- A form of Photo ID (drivers licence or photo ID)
- Proof of residency such as a birth certificate, passport, citizenship certificate, residency visa.
- Unique Student Identifier (USI) number – this is mandatory
- If you hold a health care/concession card from Centrelink.
- Optional: Resume & previous qualifications / certificates
Not required at the time of enrolment, but required prior to arranging work placement:
- Police Clearance – no older than 6 months
- Flu vaccination Proof
If you wish to receive funding to support your studies, you will need
- Photo ID
- Concession Card