Attend an information session at the Amana Living Training Institute and you could take a step towards a job in one of Australia’s fastest growing sectors.
Take a step closer to a career in one of Australia’s fastest growing sectors.
Attendees will gain an insight into an aged care career and what it is like to study with ALTI.
Our information sessions are geared toward people interested in studying Certificates II, III, and IV in:
What to bring with you on the day
Interested in training?
You’ll have the opportunity to enrol in a course on the day, so please bring with you:
- Photo ID
- Unique Student Identifier (USI) Number
- Proof of residency (i.e Australian Passport/Citizenship documents/Birth Certificate/ Permanent Residency)
Need funding support?
If you wish to receive funding to support your studies, you will need to bring:
- Photo ID
- Concession Card (if applicable)
Work placement documents
The below items are not required at enrolment, but will be required prior to arranging a work placement:
- Current Police Clearance (no older than six months)
- Flu vaccination (unless medically exempt). This is an Australian Government requirement to work in aged care.